Are you inspired to shape the future of health and support the growth of a pioneering health technology company?
We are looking for an independent and target-driven Sales Manager to join our Institutional Sales team in Helsinki. As a Sales Manager, you will identify and pursue business opportunities to support our rapid international growth, as well as innovate new ways for us to achieve and exceed our goals.
We have been serving research universities and institutions from the very beginning. Thus, you will have a vital role in growing an important part of our business in this position.
Sounds interesting? Read on.
As a Sales Manager at Nightingale, you will:
- Be responsible for reaching customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
- Actively seek new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term, trusting customer relationships with research universities and institutions globally.
- Foster customer relationships from lead to contract phase and beyond: making sales proposals, negotiating with customers and sealing the deals.
- Gather market, customer and competitor insights.
What we are looking for:
- An ambitious person with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Solid business to business or business to institutions background, with knowledge of several of the following fields: applicable technology or service areas, public procurement and funding mechanisms, contract negotiations, standard product/service sales.
- A hands-on salesperson: you know your customers, can simplify your key messages, speak fluently about your funnel and case probabilities, tackle order book and revenue into estimates and understand that in negotiations you must both give and take.
- A person who understands that to achieve results, you need to have a creative attitude when it comes to finding new sales opportunities and that you need to be close to customers whose loyalty you have already earned.
- A people person who likes to think outside of the box and does what it takes to reach and exceed goals.
- Good written and oral communication skills in Finnish and English, other languages are a big plus!
- As our customer base is global, we expect you to be ready to travel.
What we offer:
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills.
- A unique opportunity to work in an international and multidisciplinary team of scientists, developers, designers, and biotech business experts.
- An industry competitive compensation package.
- Premium health and travel insurance (valid during and outside working hours) on top of the mandatory occupational health package.
- Full fringe benefits for health and well-being including massage, commuting, dental care, sports and culture.
- A flexible and informal working environment with both professional office capabilities as well as remote working possibilities.
- An in-house chef and café that serves warm lunch every day.
- Team get-togethers.
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
This is a full-time position based in Helsinki. Remote work is possible in this position after the onboarding phase.
Your next steps:
Step 1: Follow the link below and fill in your information along with your CV and a cover letter.
Step 2: Have a quick chat over the phone with our recruitment partner Heron Talent.
Step 3: Meet our Director of Institutional Sales Helena Sundberg, COO Satu Saksman and Elina via Teams.
Step 4: Meet Helena, Satu and Elina at Nightingale’s Helsinki office.
Step 6: Meet our CEO Teemu Suna for the final interview.
If you think you would make a great addition to our growing team, please apply soon because we will fill the position when we find the right candidate. We look forward to hearing from you!
A bit more about us:
Nightingale Health is the Preventive Health Company. Staying healthy is one of the top priorities in human life. Our health has a profound impact on our quality of life, and it’s also strongly connected to the lives of those close to us. Health is, eventually, about all of us – healthy citizens have the power to fuel entire societies to prosperity. Nightingale Health enables prevention by combining the power of our in-house developed, advanced blood analysis technology with unprecedented access to global health repositories and world-leading medical research. With this combination, we go beyond the traditional healthcare and wellbeing tools: We provide the scientific connection to multiple health and disease outcomes and the ability to predict future healthy years.