We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our team in Helsinki. As a DevOps Engineer you help us develop, test and deploy our own web-based laboratory management system and data analysis software in a business that combines health and science with cutting-edge lab technology and the latest software.
What you'll do
As part of our agile software development team, you’ll automate our build, test and deployment practices by developing a continuous integration and deployment pipeline for our products. You’ll develop and maintain our cloud-based hosting environments to make sure our services keep running smoothly 24/7. You'll take part in making important technology decisions and improving our ways of working. You also have the chance to dive deeper into biotech and the fast-growing health industry.
Technologies we work with:
Frontend: React, Material-UI, Electron, TypeScript
Backend: Meteor, Node.js, Apache Kafka, MongoDB, AWS, Docker
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a person with hands-on devops experience with CI/CD systems and cloud environments. You are eager to learn new things to become an even better software professional. You’re all about helping the team to effortlessly build, test and deploy their software. You have a pragmatic and proactive attitude and you thrive as part of a diverse team working towards a common goal. We also value:
- Strong experience in building and maintaining continuous integration, test automation and delivery systems
- Experience in cloud service infra management, especially with AWS
- Knowledge and willingness to keep up to date with newest DevOps tool chains
- Familiarity with service environment monitoring tools
- Experience from Meteor.js, Node.js, React.js, MongoDB and/or Apache Kafka is a big bonus
- Modern tools and technologies
- Meaningful, pioneering work in the fast-growing health industry
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and informal working environment
- Full fringe benefits for health and wellbeing incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture
- Premium health insurance
- Quirky team get-togethers
- Interest clubs from badminton to Hill Climb Racing
- Being a part of a multidisciplinary team of developers, (data) scientists, designers and biotech business specialists
The position is a full-time position based in Helsinki and available immediately.
Nightingale in brief
Nightingale Health is one of Finland’s fastest growing biotech companies with over 60 team members and customers in 20 countries. We develop pioneering solutions that focus on active prevention of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. We reveal unique molecular insights that are invisible using standard technologies. The broader visibility allows us to predict the future risk of a person developing a chronic disease. Knowing the risk means having the ability to make a positive impact on health. We believe that rather than solely treatment, health should be about keeping people healthy. We’re also a bunch of lovable, welcoming people with a sense of humor and an ambitious attitude.
If you’re interested in joining our flock, please fill your information and attach your CV and cover letter here.
Inquiries about the position can be sent to Juha Kantola, firstname.lastname[at]nightingalehealth.com