Lead Content Creator
Are you a marketing-oriented storyteller curious about health and technology? Do you want to create content that builds on strong values, drives emotion and decision-making in a fast-growing industry? We’re looking for a creative and self-driven Lead Content Creator to join our team in Helsinki.
What you'll do
As the Lead Content Creator at Nightingale, you will take on writing clear and meaningful brand copy for web, social content, promotional materials, press releases and editorial blog posts. As part of the Brand team, you’ll be leading the development of Nightingale’s voice through various channels internally and externally. Nightingale’s audiences come from various professional backgrounds, so your skills in storytelling and communications, along with analytical abilities, will shape how our brand and business grow.
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a detail-orientated and talented creative storyteller with structured thinking, guided by audience and industry insights. You possess an inquisitive mind and a desire to build a brand and business through impactful content. You're fluent in English and preferably also in Finnish (main focus is in English-language content) and excel in turning complex issues into clear messages in a fast-paced environment. You are most likely a health/tech enthusiast seasoned in copywriting, with a portfolio showing relevant samples. The ideal candidate is also proactive, entrepreneurial and masters working with people from various backgrounds for insights.
We also value
- Familiarity of creating content through other mediums like photography, video, or graphic design
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems, different social media channels and analytics
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to build a developing, ambitious brand and business
- Responsibility and independence as a member of the brand team
- Unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists, designers, developers and biotech business experts
- Flexible and informal working environment
- Competitive salary
- Full fringe benefits for health and wellbeing incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture
- Premium health insurance
- Quirky team get-togethers
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
The position is full-time, based in Helsinki and available immediately.
Nightingale in brief
Nightingale Health is one of Finland’s fastest growing biotech companies with over 70 team members and customers in 20 countries. We develop pioneering solutions that focus on active prevention of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. We reveal unique molecular insights that are invisible using standard technologies. The broader visibility allows us to predict the future risk of a person developing a chronic disease. Knowing the risk means having the ability to make a positive impact on health. We believe that rather than solely treatment, health should be about keeping people healthy. We’re also a bunch of lovable, welcoming people with a sense of humor and an ambitious attitude.
If you’re interested in joining our flock, please fill your information and attach your CV, short cover letter and relevant content samples here.
Inquiries about the position can be made to Nightingale’s Chief Brand Officer Kristiina Tolvanen, +358 40 755 2468.