Are you passionate about health and technology? Do you have an interest to support the production of high quality medical devices and applications transforming research and prevention of chronic diseases? We’re looking for an enthusiastic Quality Specialist to join our Health, Safety, Environment and Quality team in Helsinki.
What you'll do
As a Quality Specialist, you would be ensuring the consistent implementation and development of Nightingale’s Quality Management System together with the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) team. You’d work in close collaboration with other Nightingale teams to help deliver high quality devices and applications in the medical field by actively promoting regulatory, quality, and customer requirements. You’d also provide trainings to ensure strong implementation of our QMS. An important element in your work would be to participate in internal and external audit programs, create and review quality system documentation and collect data for internal purposes to ensure continued high-quality operations.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a person with an uncompromising attitude, eye for detail and eagerness to learn new skills. You’re equipped with strong language, communication and interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels. We consider previous experience with Quality Management Systems an asset. You most likely have a university degree in engineering, pharmacy, medicine, or another scientific discipline. We also value if you have any of the following:
- Knowledge of IVD & medical device regulations, and standards EN ISO 13485, EN ISO 15189
- Experience from clinical laboratories and laboratory skills
- Knowledge of the healthcare/biotech landscape
- Experience or knowledge in software development
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills
- Responsibility and independence as an accountable member of the HSEQ team
- Unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists, sales professionals, developers, designers and biotech business experts
- Flexible and informal working environment
- Competitive salary
- Full fringe benefits for health and wellbeing incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture
- Premium health insurance
- Quirky team get-togethers
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
The position is a full-time position based in Helsinki and available immediately.
Nightingale in brief
Nightingale Health is one Finland’s fastest growing biotech companies with over 60 team members and customers in 20 countries. We develop pioneering solutions that focus on active prevention of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. We reveal unique molecular insights that are invisible using standard technologies. The broader visibility allows us to predict the future risk of a person developing a chronic disease. Knowing the risk means having the ability to make a positive impact on health. We believe that rather than solely treatment, health should be about keeping people healthy. We’re also a bunch of lovable, welcoming people with a sense of humor and an ambitious attitude.
If you’re interested in joining our flock, please fill your information and attach your CV and cover letter here.
Inquiries about the position can be sent to Nightingale’s Head of HSEQ Marjut Vähäheikkilä, firstname.lastname[at]nightingalehealth.com.