Test Automation Engineer
We’re looking for a Test Automation Engineer to join our team in Helsinki. As a Test Automation Engineer, you help us test and develop our own web-based laboratory management system and data analysis software in a business that combines health and science with cutting-edge lab technology and the latest software.
What you'll do
As part of our agile software development team, you'll work on designing and implementing automated test sets for our software products and integrating those into our CI system. You'll have a key role in defining our testing practices and improving our ways of working. You also have the chance to dive deeper into biotech and the fast-growing health industry.
Technologies and tools we work with:
React, Material-UI, Electron, Meteor, Node.js, Apache Kafka, MongoDB, AWS, Docker, GitLab, Cypress, Robot fw, Usetrace
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a person with hands-on experience in test automation and eagerness to learn new things to become an even better software testing professional. You’re all about reducing manual work in testing, automating things as much as possible and integrating testing to be part of the CI system. You have a pragmatic and proactive attitude and you thrive as part of a diverse team working towards a common goal. We also value:
- Experience in test automation using tools like Cypress, Usetrace, Robot fw, Selenium or similar
- Practice in integrating automated test to be part of CI
- Scripting skills
- Experience with Amazon cloud services
- Modern tools and technologies
- Meaningful, pioneering work in the fast-growing health industry
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and informal working environment
- Full fringe benefits for health and wellbeing incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture
- Premium health insurance
- Quirky team get-togethers
- Interest clubs from badminton to Hill Climb Racing
- Being a part of a multidisciplinary team of developers, (data) scientists, designers and biotech business specialists
The position is a full-time position based in Helsinki and available immediately.
Nightingale in brief
Nightingale Health is one of Finland’s fastest growing biotech companies with over 60 team members and customers in 20 countries. We develop pioneering solutions that focus on active prevention of chronic diseases such as cardiovascular diseases and diabetes. We reveal unique molecular insights that are invisible using standard technologies. The broader visibility allows us to predict the future risk of a person developing a chronic disease. Knowing the risk means having the ability to make a positive impact on health. We believe that rather than solely treatment, health should be about keeping people healthy. We’re also a bunch of lovable, welcoming people with a sense of humor and an ambitious attitude.
If you’re interested in joining our flock, please fill your information and attach your CV and cover letter here.
Inquiries about the position can be sent to Juha Kantola, firstname.lastname[at]nightingalehealth.com