Are you interested in shaping the software that powers the future of preventative healthcare?
Nightingale Health is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join one of our software development teams that builds digital services and products aimed at giving people the most precise, comprehensive, and reliable view of their wellbeing, and helping them make informed decisions for better health.
Our teams of talented and experienced software developers are working on Nightingale’s direct-to-consumer services, and services offered together with Nightingale’s partners in different markets. The development work is genuinely multi-functional and combines expertise from many fields ranging from epidemiology and data science to service design and UX.
Sounds interesting? Read on!
As a Fullstack Developer at Nightingale you will:
- Be part of one of our software development teams and get to work with our digital services in different projects. Your exact responsibilities can be tailored based on your previous experience and interests.
- Work on innovative consumer health products that helps people take control of their wellbeing and future health.
- Develop our mobile app (developed on react native), web services, backend (handling user-management, APIs and database), or custom services implemented together with Nightingale’s partners
- Get an opportunity to dive deeper into biotech in a fast-growing health industry.
Technologies you will work with:
React, TypeScript, Node.js, React Native, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Hasura, AWS, Docker
You will be a perfect fit if you:
- Have at least 3-5 years of hands-on full-stack and/or mobile development experience.
- Have a pragmatic and proactive attitude and you are all about producing good, testable and high-performance code.
- Enjoy working with customer interfaces and developing custom-made solutions in different channels in a rapidly changing environment.
- Are eager to learn new things.
- Thrive in a diverse environment where teams work towards a common goal.
We also value if you:
- Have experience with any of the following: React, Node.js, React Native, PostgreSQL, GraphQL, TypeScript
- Are familiar with npm, Git, Docker, AWS
- Can implement CI systems and automated testing.
What we offer:
- A flexible and informal working environment with both professional office capabilities as well as remote working possibilities.
- An industry competitive salary.
- Premium health and travel insurance (valid during and outside working hours) on top of the mandatory occupational health package.
- Full fringe benefits for health and well-being including massage, commuting, sports and culture.
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills.
- Responsibility and independence as an accountable member of our Products Unit.
- A unique opportunity to work in an international and multidisciplinary team of scientists, data scientists, business professionals, developers, designers, and biotech business experts.
- An in-house chef and café that serves a warm lunch every day.
- Team get-togethers.
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
This is a full-time position based in Helsinki / remote.
Your next steps:
Step 1: Follow the link below and fill up your information along with your CV and a cover letter.
Step 2: Have an online chat with our CTO Antti Kangas and Senior Software Architect Kimmo Palander.
Step 3: Complete our coding assignment, which will be reviewed by one of our software developers.
Step 4: Meet Antti and our Kimmo and the rest of our software team at the Helsinki office (if applicable).
Step 5: Meet our CEO Teemu Suna for the final interview.
If you think you would make a great addition to our growing team, please send your application soon because we will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate. We look forward to hearing from you.
In case you have questions, feel free to mail our recruiting team at people [at] nightingalehealth.com
A bit more about us
Nightingale Health is a Finnish health technology company that aims to promote preventative health and help people stay healthy. Our blood analysis technology measures a large variety of biomarkers from a single blood sample and identifies personal risks for disease using unique health data assets. We provide people with comprehensive insights on health, help them make better decisions regarding their health and connect them with healthcare experts that offer preventative services for maintaining health. We strive to help millions of people prevent common lifestyle diseases in the future and, at the same time, to reduce the immense expenses of healthcare.