We are looking for an energetic and organized General Production Specialist to join our team in Helsinki. You’ll be part of our dedicated Lab Delivery team that consists of experts delivering high quality results to our customers globally in a fast-growing biotech, consumer health and health service industry.
Does this sound interesting? Read on.
As a General Production Specialist at Nightingale you’ll:
- Be a part of our fast-paced team that serves global customers by analyzing blood samples.
- Take part in our blood analysis service including tasks from sample logistics to results delivery, and customer service.
- Handle different daily activities related customer contacts and laboratory operations.
- Participate in our operative development activities and projects by working in close collaboration with our other teams e.g businesses and development.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Are an enthusiastic and dependable person who can juggle between wide range of tasks simultaneously (and enjoys it!).
- Have just graduated (at least a bachelor’s degree) or have been on a career path for a long time and are now ready for new challenges.
- Have an entrepreneurial “can-do and quality first” mindset.
- Have willingness to discover and learn new things and adapt to a flexible team culture.
- Have good social interaction skills and fluent communication in English and Finnish.
- Some knowledge and experience of project and customer interface work.
- Previous working experience in a laboratory is not required (Don’t worry, we will train you!) but is considered a plus.
- Prior work experience in a regulated (GxP or QMS) industry environment is not required but is considered an asset.
- Have an existing working permit in EU (unfortunately we don’t offer relocation).
What we offer:
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills.
- Responsibility and independence as an accountable member of our Lab Delivery function.
- A unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of laboratory experts, scientists, business professionals, developers, designers and biotech business experts.
- A flexible and informal working environment with both professional office capabilities as well as remote working possibilities.
- Premium health insurance on top of the mandatory occupational health package.
- An industry competitive salary.
- Full fringe benefits for health and well-being incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture.
- An in-house chef and cafe that serves a warm lunch every day.
- Team get-togethers.
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
This is a full-time position based in Helsinki and available immediately.
A bit more about us:
Nightingale Health is a health technology company transforming preventive care. We envisage a world that focuses on keeping people healthy rather than just treating illnesses. The wide-ranging disease risk predictions provided by Nightingale consist of two interconnected factors: The extensive blood analysis technology developed by Nightingale and a large amount of data on health events. Nightingale helps people make better personal health decisions and connects the health industry to offer their services for individuals’ preventative needs. By empowering the world with comprehensive health insights, we accelerate scientific discoveries, industry developments and improve personal health for everyone.
Your next steps:
Step 1: Follow the link below and fill in your information along with your CV and a cover letter.
Step 2: Have a quick chat over the phone with our Head of Lab Delivery Heta Forsström.
Step 3: Meet our Lab delivery team members at our office and laboratory in Helsinki.
Step 4: Meet our CEO Teemu Suna for the final interview.
Please send your application by December 12th 2021 the latest. The position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Would you like to know more?
In case you have questions, feel free to e-mail our Head of Lab Delivery Heta Forsström at heta.forsstrom(at)nightingalehealth.com.