Nightingale Health is looking for a Quality Specialist to join our Quality & Regulation function in Helsinki. Quality is a core element and one of the key assets in our mission and a pivotal part of our operations to ensure the high quality and regulatory compliance of our services.
Does this sound interesting? Read on.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Ensure consistent implementation and maintenance of Nightingale’s Quality Management System.
- Work in close collaboration with our functions, e.g. software development and laboratory, and help the teams to deliver high quality devices and applications in the medical and wellness fields in accordance with the internal QMS.
- Actively promoting regulatory, quality, and customer requirements.
- Create and review quality system documentation and collect data for internal purposes.
- Provide trainings to ensure strong implementation of QMS.
- Participate in internal and external audit programs.
- Evaluate quality requirements in development projects.
- Participate in developing and enhancing the Quality Management System to ensure meaningful processes and continued high-quality operations.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Can conceptualize the bigger picture and have the patience and drive to do also routine work that need attention to details.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, with an aptitude for building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
- Are meticulous and eager to learn and develop new skills.
- Have a university degree in engineering, pharmacy, medicine, or other relevant discipline.
- Have a solution-oriented way of working and a constructive approach even in challenging matters.
- Have previous experience, education or training regarding Quality Management Systems.
- Have general understanding of laboratory work or software development.
- Have fluent communication skills, both in English and Finnish
- Good IT skills (e.g. Microsoft Office).
What we offer:
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills.
- A unique opportunity to work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists, business professionals, developers, designers and biotech business experts.
- A flexible and informal working environment with both professional office capabilities as well as remote working possibilities.
- An industry competitive salary.
- Full fringe benefits for health and well-being incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture.
- An in-house chef and cafe that serves a warm lunch every day.
- Premium health insurance.
- Team get-togethers.
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band!)
This is a full-time position based in Helsinki and available immediately.
A bit more about us:
Nightingale Health is a health technology company transforming preventive care. We envisage a world that focuses on keeping people healthy rather than just treating illnesses. By combining our pioneering blood-testing technology and the ability to detect future disease risks, we are creating a world-leading health data platform that enables preventative care with better information. The platform helps people make better personal health decisions and connects the health industry to offer their services for individuals’ preventative needs. By empowering the world with comprehensive health insights, we accelerate scientific discoveries, industry developments and improve personal health for everyone.
Your next steps:
Step 1: Follow the link below and fill up your information along with your CV and a cover letter.
Step 2: Have a quick chat over the phone with our Head of Quality & Regulation Marjut Vähäheikkilä.
Step 3: Meet with members of our Quality Team at our office in Helsinki.
Step 4: Meet our CEO Teemu Suna for a final interview.
Did we miss something? Feel free drop a line to our Head of People Elina at people [at] nightingalehealth.com