As Brand Design Lead at Nightingale, you will work closely with our Business and Product teams to set the design direction of all our brand touch points. At a higher level, you get to the lead design work to enable preventative health worldwide. You’ll be based in Helsinki and lead all our brand design work across teams, digital services and platforms.
As the Brand Design Lead at Nightingale, you will:
- Lead our brand design execution at different touch points (physical spaces, mobile app, website and marketing campaigns) and ensure that our visual identity stays consistent
- Lead a team of skilful designers working with our brand across the organisation and collaborate with agencies.
- Set the visual direction for key projects and lead them into original and meaningful creative solutions.
- Define design resources and setups needed to deliver the set business goals.
- Ensure a consistent experience across all touch points together with our Brand, Business and Product teams to ultimately define every interaction the customers have with our brand.
You’ll be a perfect fit if you:
- Have at least 2 years of experience managing design teams and a minimum 5 years of experience as a designer (focused on digital but are in touch with the traditional design medium).
- Have experience of formulating a strong brand narrative and look and feel.
- Have a strong understanding of visual design and communication.
- Are a determined natural leader who can drive a diverse team towards a single goal.
- Have a "can do attitude", meaning you can jump into action –– both leading the team and getting your hands dirty with the execution when needed (for instance to demonstrate your idea of a work to other designers).
- Have an excellent ability to articulate and explain your ideas to management, developers, business experts and designers, amongst others.
- Have an interest with new thinking start-up companies, health and technology.
What we offer:
- Meaningful, pioneering work that offers you the opportunity to constantly develop your skills
- Unique opportunity to be a part of building a world class brand and work in a multidisciplinary team of scientists, business professionals, developers, designers and biotech business experts
- Flexible and informal working environment
- Competitive salary
- Full fringe benefits for health and wellbeing incl. massage, commuting, sports and culture
- In-house chef and cafe that serves warm lunch every day
- Premium health insurance
- Quirky team get-togethers
- Interest clubs from running to music (we have an in-house band...!)
Sounds interesting? Your next steps:
Come join our passionate and diverse Nightingale flock! Follow the link below and fill up your information along with your CV, portfolio and a short cover letter. It’s a full-time position based in Helsinki and will be filled as soon as the right candidate is found.
Want to know more?
In case you have questions, feel free to mail our Experience and Recruitment Manager Elina Käsnänen at people[at]nightingalehealth.com.
A bit more about us:
Nightingale Health is a fast-growing global health tech company transforming preventive care. We are a team of 90+ members with projects in over 20 countries who envisage a world that focuses on keeping people healthy rather than just treating illnesses. With our pioneering blood-testing services, we provide deep health insights and can measure the effects of lifestyle interventions that are invisible in standard lab tests. The deep knowledge fuels scientific discoveries, industry developments, and encourages people to make positive lifestyle changes that take their health forward.