By visiting our website nightingalehealth.com (the “Site”) you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Please note that you must not use the Site, if you object to any of the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on the Site, constitute the entire agreement between “Nightingale Health Plc” and you in relation to your use of the Site, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
3. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, Nightingale Health Plc owns the intellectual property rights of the Site and all of its published content. All material on the Site is subject to copyright protection (including but not limited to: corporate symbols, brand names, product names, trademarks, text, images and audio-visual elements), with all intellectual property rights reserved. Reproduction, transfer, distribution or storage (whether partial or full) of the content in any form, without our prior written permission, is prohibited, except in accordance with the following:
- you may view, download and print pages from the Site for your own personal use (subject to the restrictions set out in the following section and elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions);
- press releases and other documents indicated as being public can be used also for public communications, provided that you clearly state the source of the information.
4. Restrictions to using our Site
You are expressly restricted from:
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any material from the Site;
- publicly performing and/or displaying any Site material not already indicated as being public;
- using the Site in any way that causes damage to it (such as impairing its availability or accessibility), or damages any person or business entity in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful;
- using the Site to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) a computer virus or other malicious computer software;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to the Site or its use; and
- using the Site to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Use of any external websites through links on the Site are subject to their own separate terms and conditions. We have no control over the contents or properties of such websites, and assume no liability for any matters arising out of your use of them. Unless specifically stated to the contrary, we do not endorse any website we link to, nor the owners, operators, contents or other related properties.
Certain areas of the Site may have restricted access. We may further restrict your access to any areas of the Site, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Any user ID and passwords you may have for the Site are confidential and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of such information.
5. Your content on our Site
In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on the Site. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it you grant Nightingale Health Plc a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license, to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be unlawful, unfit for publication, or infringing on any third-party’s rights. We reserve the right to remove any of Your Content from the Site at any time, for any reason, and without prior notice.
The Site is provided “as is,” and on an “as available” basis. Nightingale Health Plc makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to the Site and its material.
Without prejudice Nightingale Health Plc does not warrant the following:
- the Site will be constantly available, or available at all;
- the information on the Site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading although reasonable care has been taken to ensure that the Site's contents are obtained or compiled from sources we believe to be reliable;
- nothing on the Site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any medical matter you should consult an appropriate healthcare professional.
7. Limitation of liability
In no event shall Nightingale Health Plc, or any of its directors or employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of, or in any way connected with, your use or the inability to use this Site. We share no liability for any inaccuracies, delays, failures contained on the Site, or for any direct, indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of your use of it.
You hereby indemnify Nightingale Health Plc for any damage Nightingale Health Plc may incur and any third party claims against Nightingale Health Plc, in relation to the material you submit.
9. Processing of your personal data
10. Other provisions
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable or invalid under law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
We are permitted to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time as we see fit without prior notification.
We are permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract our rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without any notification or consent required. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Nightingale Health Plc and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Finland, without regard to the principles governing conflicts of any jurisdiction.