Effective as of June 2017
Controller and contact details
Nightingale Health Ltd
Business ID: 1750524-0
Address: Mannerheimintie 164 A, 00300 Helsinki
The information we collect
We may collect your personal data whenever you contact us, use our resources or visit our website nightingalehealth.com (the “Site”). In addition, personal data may be collected and updated from other sources, such as websites of associated companies, private and public registers, and other service providers (e.g. Suomen Asiakastieto Oy).
The following information may be collected:
- name, title, job description, company, postal address, e-mail address, phone number;
- customer history (e.g. contacts, assignments, feedback, information related to invoicing);
- interests and profiling information to personalize our services;
- information on the use of services, such as browsing and search history, cookies;
- customer feedback and contacts;
- direct marketing restrictions;
- other information necessary for the intended use of the register.
Why we collect your data
We might process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to develop the Site;
- to provide newsletters and services;
- to manage and develop our relationship with you and our other customers;
- to help us to identify new customers;
- for direct marketing and statistical purposes, customer profiling and market surveys.
How we protect your personal data
We don’t disclose or sell data to third-parties, unless disclosure is required by the law, formalities of public authorities, or for some other justified purpose.
Some of our external service providers or servers used to maintain the Site may be located (or store data) outside of the European Union/EEA. In these cases we aim to ensure an adequate level of protection as required by the law through, inter alia, the standard clauses on data transfers to third countries provided by the EU.
Only authorized employees of Nightingale Health Ltd (or other companies working on our behalf) have access to and the right to process the data in the system. Access to the system requires the use of a personal username and password for each user.
Your personal data will be stored for as long as is deemed necessary for our use.
What are your rights
You have the right to inspect the data we store about you and to demand that we make corrections to any incorrect data in our records.
The request for an inspection (incl. a request for erasure), or rectification (incl. errors and correct data), must be made in writing and sent signed to Nightingale Health Ltd at the address indicated above. You may exercise your right to inspection once a year free of charge.
You have the right to refuse the use of data concerning you to in direct marketing and opinion surveys. A refusal can be made at any time to us at the address above, or by unsubscribing from our mailing list by following the instructions included in our marketing emails.