Effective as of June 2017
Controller and contact details
Nightingale Health Ltd
Business ID: 1750524-0
Address: Teknobulevardi 3-5, 01530 Vantaa
What information is collected
We may collect your personal data and other information when you use Nightingale Health Ltd’s Website or otherwise interact with Nightigale Health Ltd. In addition, personal data may be collected and updated from generally available sources, such as websites of companies and other service providers (e.g. Suomen Asiakastieto Oy), and private and public registers.
The following information may be collected:
- Name, title, job description, company, postal address, e-mail address, phone number
- Customer history (e.g. contacts, assignments, feedbacks, information related to invoicing)
- Interests and profiling information to personalize our services
- Use information, e.g. information on the use of services, such as browsing and search history, cookies
- Customer feedbacks and contacts
- Direct marketing restrictions
- Other information necessary for the intended use of the register
Why is personal data collected
Nightingale Health Ltd may process the personal data for the following purposes:
- Development of the www.nightingalehealth.com website and the provision of information, newsletters and services via website or other ways;
- Management and development of the customer relationship between Nightingale Health Ltd and the customer;
- Identification of new customers and statistical purposes; and
- Provision of information for use by Nightingale Health Ltd in direct marketing purposes, customer profiling and surveys as well as market surveys.
How is your personal data protected
Nightingale Health Ltd does not disclose or sell data to third parties, unless disclosure is required by law or formalities of public authorities or by other justified purpose.
Some of Nightingale Health Ltd’s external service providers or servers used to maintain nightingalehealth.com may be located or data stored outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area. In such cases Nightingale Health Ltd aims to ensure an adequate level of protection required by the law through, inter alia, the standard clauses on data transfers to third countries provided by the EU.
Only authorized employees of Nightingale Health Ltd or other companies working on behalf of Nightingale Health Ltd have access to and the right to process the data in the system. Access to the system requires the use of a personal username and password for each user.
Personal data is stored for as long as is necessary for their intended use.
What are your rights
You have the right to inspect the data stored by Nightingale Health Ltd concerning you. The request for an inspection (incl. a request for erasure) has to be done in writing and sent signed to Nightingale Health Ltd to the address indicated above. You may exercise the inspection right once a year free of charge.
You have the right to demand corrections to incorrect data. A request for rectification shall specify the incorrect data and provide the corrected data. A request for rectification must be made in writing and to be sent signed to Nightingale Health Ltd to the address indicated above.
You have also the right to refuse the use of data concerning you to in direct marketing and opinion surveys. The refusal can be made at any time to Nightingale Health Ltd to the address above or by unsubscribing from a mailing list by following the instructions of marketing messages.